Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 12-Aug-2013, 16:23
Bevel Head
Bikes: Yamaha R1, Ducati 600SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger san
Just got in and sat down with a well earned beer, Excellent weekend, sun was shining most of the time with only a few clouds rolling in then away again. DW Jnr continued his winning ways in class A, as did Tom our new class B champion. There was some excellent battling all the way down the field with only a couple of crashes and only one real casulty (GWS Steve B), Scott was riding well with a couple of podiums, Andy Blomfield found his mojo got a 2nd in the first race and would have had more if he hadn't knocked his kill switch giving the Scott the bird in race 2 and highsiding on the warm up lap in race 3. Personnally I secured another 3 podium finishes with some brilliant battles with a number of guys mainly Scott and Ghostie, Kev Ellis commenting me and Ghostie were getting that close we should have got a room.

All I can say is cheers everyone for some great racing already looking forward to Brands.

Andy
Thanks for the feedback Andy. It pains me to hear of anyone scoring points while I'm missing out but consolation to hear of Andy Blomfields kill switch balls up! Ah that'll teach ya!
Old 12-Aug-2013, 16:27

Not so funny from my side, but consider it lesson learned, I won't be doing it again. Especially for your benefit!
Old 14-Aug-2013, 12:22
500SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hor5net
Not so funny from my side, but consider it lesson learned, I won't be doing it again. Especially for your benefit!

Just move the kill switch.

Mark
Old 16-Aug-2013, 12:23
DSC Club Member
500SD
Bikes: Badger DD A #50, Multistrada 1200s, Aprilia Tuono 1100rr

Mood: More chilled than a polar bear's d**k
Didn't realise till after the race what Muppet had done but did wonder why there was no come back from the bird I returned. Was mildly concerned when I saw said pillock impersonating a cow on the warm up lap but that soon changed into hysterics when he was on his feet stood by pit wall.
Hope that's your lesson learned, cheeky upstart!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Scott #50