Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 02-Mar-2012, 15:50
Bikes: MKIII Superlight

Smile Superlight register is back!

The old 900sl register never came back..... So I have created a new one! Please visit www.ducati900sl.com and see what you think. There is a few bikes on there at the moment but it only went live yesterday. Hopefully there won't be any teething issues and I am hoping to get as many bikes on there as possible. If you have a Superlight or FE and would like it on there please drop me an email with the details.
I hope you like the website.
Thanks,
Steve.
Old 03-Mar-2012, 11:18
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Hi Steve, nice to have the SL register back again - I've used it in the past for inspiration / info myself.

I'm guessing ducati.ms will be the place to announce the new site since the traffic in there is huge.

New layout looks fresh, works fine on Firefox (except the 'Links' button?) only other comment is your 'Marks' wording threw me for a while but I think you might mean, 'Marques' which really applies to differing brands but still sounds quite elegant.

Good luck - Frank
Old 04-Mar-2012, 09:07
Bikes: MKIII Superlight

Hi Frank,
Thanks for your reply. I'm pleased you like the layout of the website. You are right the links page doesn't have any links in yet... so it doesn't do anything.
I will get it up and running with ore stuff soonest.
Steve.