Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 25-Jun-2009, 16:10
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
Any solicitors on here ? Help required with a neighbour dispute/county court claim

Ive got an ongoing dispute with a neighbour (I wont elaborate here) and I have just received some paperwork to do with an absurd injunction claim from them, from the county court.

Would really appreciate some guidance before I take action, if there is anyone here who can help/have a chat with me ?

One of the main issues is that the court refers to an injunction made against me on the 2o/5 in my absence and has reset a date for an application for costs in september.

I didnt receieve the initial injunction (which I now know requested I attend a hearing on the 20/5).

The nightmare neighbour did try and pass my some paperwork (craftily not telling me what it was) but on police advice (to ignore him) I refused to get drawn into a conversation/accept any paperwork.

Any advice appreciated but I would ideally like a quick chat with someone in 'the trade' !

Many Thanks
Nat
Old 25-Jun-2009, 22:49
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Punch 'im in the throat....

PS:Can you tell I'm not a solicitor?

This reply is meant as post-modern irony and is not intended to be taken as real advice, nor express the views of the DSC or it's management team. Your home and livelyhood may be at risk if you go to nick for GBH. No neighbours were harmed during the making of this post

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^
Old 25-Jun-2009, 22:56
500SD

Mood: YELLOW!!!
PM sent
Old 25-Jun-2009, 23:26
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
NB,

Worth trying your employers employee assistence programme if indeed you don't work for yourself or your employer runs an EAP.

Legal assisstence of some sort usually comes with house insurance, or membership to professional bodies.

Maybe worth try.

Ray.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit