Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 26-Apr-2005, 14:52
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
A ride with FPR I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Ray:P
Old 26-Apr-2005, 15:30
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Hey, whats all this talk about the race...I havnt seen it yet.......Oh yeah, i went to Valencia!! Fantastic day!

Well its a bit like Rockingham where you can view all the track from one location, access and the carpark in and out was easy.

It cost 50 euros for the stand on the start finish straight, and another 15 to get access to the paddock and the pit lane walk about.

First person we see walking into the paddock, Corser. Stopped for the usual chat, but he was having none of it really with anyone. Still did the photo opportunity mind so we were happy.

We then went down to the Ducati area, as we passed the hospitality tent( pre morning warm up) Laconi suddenly appeared at speed on his scooter, had to take real avoiding action as he nearly ran the other arf over.

I of course rolocked the other arf for not throwing herself under the scooter in a vain attempt to get special treatment!

Of course 10 mins later he had fell off!!!!

We then had a real good walk about, photos with vermuellen, Walker, toseland, and on and on.....

Pit lane was good, so close to all the riders again and this time they were up for a chat.

Both races were good, Corser was away with it, and in the second race Toelands bike sounded awful!

We did learn that post race, the podium winners all went into a hospitality truck for interviews.after the second race, Walker who was amazing and i believe he would of caught Corser if he could of passed Vermuellen, Got the biggest cheer of the day.

After all the interviews he came to chat with us brits that had gathered and were cheering.Although really knackered, He was virtually raped for all his clothing etc, which he gave away!!! We got the right slider!!

Would i go again, yes. I wasnt as packed as a GP, but you get your monies worth of races, and everyone and thing seems so more accessable.

We also saw Foggy, who didnt look that happy..much! I think there will be changes there soon!!

Happy days
Old 26-Apr-2005, 19:35
duke280204

Sack Toseland bring in Lavilla!!!

What has happened to the Ducati squad...?
I was at Valencia and after Laconi knocking himself out Toseland was left to fly the flag. NOT
What is he upto??????
Bring in Lavilla, give him a go im sure he can pull the plug and ride like the wind!
It was a poor poor show for all the Dukes wsb & wss too. The Ducatis obviously now have a reverse gear
We ended up shouting for Stalker who rode the balls off his Kwacker.
Toseland could not even catch up with privateer back markers, it was embarassing to wear Ducati colours!!!!!!!

Maybe Ducati will bring in Lavilla as a replacement for Regis, who apparently woke up thinking he was a celebrity chef
At this rate Toseland will be working as a pianist on a p&o ferry........
Finished moaning now...Corser in a different league but Walker what a couple of decent rides.

Met a Ducati brolly Dolly see her top & up skirt shots on
www.tiscali.co.uk/motoring/motorsport/f1
Old 26-Apr-2005, 20:03
GTL

Mood: Busy, Busy...Busy!
According to the crash.net site, the effect that his HUGE crash in Qatar is having a far more profound affect on Toseland than we realise....even his boss has commented on JT finding it hard to get over.

Maybe this combined with poor support or under performing set up is all that is wrong?
Old 26-Apr-2005, 20:21
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Don't forget guys BSB top riders have a selection of prefered rubber.

WSB get what they are given
Old 26-Apr-2005, 21:24
Big Twin

Mood: r
hard to see jt getting up fighting with the pack at the mo,but hes a fighter,too soon & easy to bin the kid. the factory should be helping him out at this low point,hes the champ? i guess as hes so young they dont hear him to well as they have done with former champs?
Old 26-Apr-2005, 22:17
Big Twin

Mood: happy
I wonder if Ducati will blame rider and not the Bike?
Old 27-Apr-2005, 21:55
duke280204

Laconi in near miss.......

On Saturday morning a friend of mine was nearly taken out by Regis on his scooter in the paddock!
Maybe Regis has got his Crashbackability on top form again

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit