Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 01-Apr-2009, 22:57
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
Whens the next Pronto??

Just curious
Old 01-Apr-2009, 23:16
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Content is finished and being finalised by Trap 5 who do all our type setting. Got a small problem with the artwork supplied for one advert, because it's not high enough resolution and needs to be reworked. That'll take a day or so to work out.

Once that's sorted it's off to the printers, who usually turn it round on digital presses in around three days and it's then delivered to us to be stuffed into envelopes and posted to the addresses we currently hold for y'all on the membership database.

With a finger in the air I'd say that with a couple of days contingency either way they'll be in the post by the end of next week.

Just like I promised. Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn editions

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^
Old 02-Apr-2009, 01:07
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jools
Content is finished and being finalised by Trap 5 who do all our type setting. Got a small problem with the artwork supplied for one advert, because it's not high enough resolution and needs to be reworked. That'll take a day or so to work out.

Once that's sorted it's off to the printers, who usually turn it round on digital presses in around three days and it's then delivered to us to be stuffed into envelopes and posted to the addresses we currently hold for y'all on the membership database.

With a finger in the air I'd say that with a couple of days contingency either way they'll be in the post by the end of next week.

Just like I promised. Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn editions
Just checking Jools before i let my membership come to an end.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit