Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 20-May-2013, 17:01
Mille
Bikes: Monster 796, Class B 600ss

Anglesey

Saw this posted up on another forum

ANGLESEY ACCESS TIMES

I have had an email from Anglesey circuit today saying they have rented out the circuit, control building and garages on Thursday 23rd before our Trackday on Friday.

This means we will have access to the paddock but not the garages until 7am on Friday morning.

There is nothing I can do about this as we do not technically have access until this time.

Also there will be circuit activity until 11pm at night so please do not try to walk the track or use the pit lane etc on Thursday evening. Not ideal as there is also no power in the paddock either

I hope this doesn't detract from your enjoyment of the event and I have tried but there is no solution and it is out of my hands

WIRELESS TIMING ACCESS
There will be wireless access to timing provided via the circuit free of charge. There is no TV cabling so no need to bring televisions just wireless enabled devices.
HS Sports will be sending the data through this service
It is only for Anglesey circuit and wont be broadcast on the internet.

Personal internet access will be available via this medium at additional cost, contact the circuit directly if you would like any other information on these points

terry.breese@angleseycircuit.com

Best regards

Dave
Old 21-May-2013, 00:26
Montjuic
Bikes: Triumph Speed Triple/DD 620/

Mood: It's a grand life if you don't weaken
First night nerves?

Mmmmmm, first time I plan to stay in the paddock and it looks like I will be snuggling up to the bike in the back of the van for the first night!!!!!!! Maybe time for plan b...or should that be plan b&b.