Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 09-Apr-2011, 15:58
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

ST4S at Last....

Thought I'd drop by here instead of lingering around in the bowels of the website for a change!

I always knew I'd end up with a 4V Ducati, I just thought it was bound to be an 888, not an ST but that's not to say I'm VERY HAPPY with my trade in so far - The little Laverda has been traded in for:

There are a few things to sorts, the brakes judder a little and I find the standard screen too low for me so far, guess I really am a short arse after all

Did a nice 140 mile ride yesterday and the power / torque is really addictive, so useable - must keep a closer eye on the speed (officer).

My usual trick of 4-pad calipers will be going on the front when I get hoses sorted, other than that I'll just concentrate on setting the ride up as well as I can.

I hoped to get to the Prescott festival tomorrow but that isnt going to happen due to work - hope to see some of your later in the year.

Best Wishes - Frank
Old 09-Apr-2011, 17:14
Big Twin

Mood: Train comes and I know its destination
Welcome to the wild whacky world of 4-valves.
The joy of having low-down grunt all the way up to the redline is seductive, addictive and not-my-fault-officer-my-throttle-must-have-twitched-on-its-own!