Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 11-Apr-2005, 03:03
Mille

Mood: In danger of scaring myself
DRE trackdays at Imola

Saw an ad recently for Ducati factory trackdays in Imola. Apparently held at the infamous track itself and for seemingly a modest sum on an assortment of 749s /999s. Not sure if other models are available. Im assuming here the factory provide you the machinery ! Its not cheap but if its just a case of a budget flight out there and packing your lid and leathers then it becomes a lot more attractive. Allegedly they split you off into three groups: novice (definitely me!) inters and the fast boys/girls. There are also ladies only sessions. Long way to go on your own steed to then thrash the pants off it and then ride home so if Bologna see fit to lend you one of theirs sounds a good deal to me. Any one care to expand my limited knowledge on the offer?
Old 11-Apr-2005, 08:00
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Yep,Ducati supply the bikes.Andy Butters did DRE a couple of years ago.He did a report about it in Pronto.