Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 29-Apr-2013, 20:38
Mille
Bikes: Class B 600ss #99

Acu licence question

I'm just sorting out the last things regarding getting my licence.
I've paid for DSC and DD
Done CTC
Was just registering with hottrax and read I can get them to send me a number to let me into the ACU site to complete licence application and was wondering if any of you know if you can do everything online that you need too? Like I was wondering as a first time applicant how you go about getting a photo to them, proof of eye test and certificate from ctc etc? I'm not sure it can be all done online so if anyone has done a first time acu application this way please let me know. If not i will just post the paper application off. I was only thinking of doing it online to hope it will all get sorted faster . Thanks Shane
Old 29-Apr-2013, 20:45
DSC Club Member
Big Twin
Bikes: Ducati 749, Phil Read Replica, DD 620

Mood: 2011 DD Class 'B' Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campo
I've paid for DSC and DD
Done CTC
Was just registering with hottrax and read I can get them to send me a number to let me into the ACU site to complete licence application and was wondering if any of you know if you can do everything online that you need too? Like I was wondering as a first time applicant how you go about getting a photo to them, proof of eye test and certificate from ctc etc? I'm not sure it can be all done online so if anyone has done a first time acu application this way please let me know. If not i will just post the paper application off. I was only thinking of doing it online to hope it will all get sorted faster . Thanks Shane

Mmm, I did mine online this year but I'm not a Freshman, but at my age I have to have a yearly eye test. I sent the ACU a photo of my eye test cert.

You have to have an ACU affliliated rep to sign your form, you may be best in sending the lot to Hottrax and paying the extra fiver for them to send to ACU.
Old 29-Apr-2013, 20:53
Mille
Bikes: Class B 600ss #99

Cheers ghost
I thought I'd have to at least send something in. so I will just sent the lot by post.
Old 30-Apr-2013, 00:08
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Ghost if you did online, what is the affiliation code you used? Couldnt get past this or find one anywhere here or Hottrax
Old 30-Apr-2013, 00:19
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders
Ghost if you did online, what is the affiliation code you used? Couldnt get past this or find one anywhere here or Hottrax

Ask Trudi for one.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 30-Apr-2013, 00:25
DSC Club Member
Big Twin
Bikes: Ducati 749, Phil Read Replica, DD 620

Mood: 2011 DD Class 'B' Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders

Paul I'm sure I got it from Hottrax, Just looked, they send you the ACU pin number in an email after joining the Hottrax club.
Old 30-Apr-2013, 00:39
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonye
Ask Trudi for one.

According to the lack of a roundel, Paul is no longer a DSC member so can't be issued with a DSC affiliation number as you have to be a member of the ACU affiliated club issuing the number

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 30-Apr-2013, 00:53
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
According to the lack of a roundel, Paul is no longer a DSC member so can't be issued with a DSC affiliation number as you have to be a member of the ACU affiliated club issuing the number

Good point, well made

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 30-Apr-2013, 09:25
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Ffs yeah yeah I know that just asking where it comes from, as I never did online before and dint know what it was/where it came from. Someone I'm guessing still needs to sign it off..

Thanks Phil
Old 30-Apr-2013, 19:41
DSC Club Member
Mille
Bikes: 620SS Desmo Due 800SS Minitwin 1000SS Monster 750

Mood: Inquisitive cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campo
I've paid for DSC and DD
Done CTC

Did mine online this year ... don't think you can use the on line service if it's a first license or if your eye exam is due