Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 11-Jan-2011, 14:50
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Ducati Release: Fry to defend 848 Challenge title + Race Dates

Ducati 848 Challenge 2010 Championship winner Darren Fry has confirmed he will return to the series this year to defend his title. The likeable and laid-back Daventry man dominated last season’s championship notching up eight wins on his way to the title and is eager to hold on to his crown.
Darren returns to the Championship, again supported by JHP Racing/Ducati Coventry, knowing that he will be in for a tough season in 2011: ‘I am under no illusions as to how tough the competition will be this year, there are some quality riders joining the championship and I am going to have to be at the top of my game to hold on to the title. I am really excited about this season, racing in front of big crowds and TV cameras at BSB rounds, going back to Assen and then racing at Monza for the first time will be something special.’

This year’s 848 Challenge joins the British Superbike Championship as an official support series for the first time and will hosted by BSB at five rounds, the first of which is being held at Brands Hatch on 23,24,25 April. The series also includes the ever-popular New Era Castle Combe races and the two overseas rounds at Monza and Assen.

The full 2011 Ducati 848 Challenge Calendar is:

Round 1 23,24,25 April Brands Hatch BSB
Round 2 13,14,15 May Assen, NL
Round 3 28,29,30 May Thruxton BSB
Round 4 9,10 July Monza, IT
Round 5 5,6,7 August Brands Hatch BSB
Round 6 27,28,29 August Cadwell Park BSB
Round 7 3 September Castle Combe New Era
Round 8 23,24,25 September Silverstone BSB

For further information regarding the 848 Challenge and series entries please contact: Jason Boswell, Series Coordinator : 848challenge@tbpsports.com.

For press or sponsorship enquires please contact: Alan Jones, Press Manager, Ducati UK on:

ajones@ducatiuk.com
Old 19-Aug-2011, 21:36

Thumbs up

Darren i now his dad Hope to be there,

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit