Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 17-Sep-2005, 09:40
Big Twin

Apparently they have all colours arriving any time now if not already.

I have contacted a few US dealers and the cheapest I can get over there for a multiple purchase is $300 + tax and shipping so I think this works out at about £200 delivered plus they could very well be hit for import duty.

So if we can get them for about £198 delivered over here it seems like a very good price.

I just wonder what the original reservoirs are like to exchange ?
Old 17-Sep-2005, 15:47
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally posted by iang

I just wonder what the original reservoirs are like to exchange ?

Yeah, me too, although I must say, even having Heli Bars already, I am sorely tempted by these...I think a rash spending decision is coming on!
Old 17-Sep-2005, 16:41
GTL

I am 95 % sure I will buy some IF you can get it for that price, you said £10 for postage,that was for the UK so would the postage be much more to me in SWEDEN? How would I be able to make the payment ?
Let me know when a decision has been made .
Thanks
Old 17-Sep-2005, 20:13
Big Twin

Rick,

Dave at Spareshack has said that as long as there are at least 4 of us buying the risers through the limited company that I will give him the details of, we can all ring up and order individually and pay by credit card/paypal or whatever at the price I have given ( NO VAT) . He said he will post to you in Sweden no problem and it will not be that much more expensive ( Maybe another £10 )

When and if enough people confirm on here that they do want them I will give Dave the details and then post on here when to ring him to confirm your own order.

So if anyone is interested please state so below.

[Edited on 17-9-2005 by iang]
Old 18-Sep-2005, 16:25
Big Twin

Ian, count me in mate (as long as I can have the titanium finish!)
Old 19-Sep-2005, 00:47
Mille

you know i'm up for it...so thats 3
Old 20-Sep-2005, 14:44
Big Twin

RIGHT,
I have received this response below from Dave at Spareshack that confirms that we can buy the Cycle Cat Riser kit for £198 delivered instead of £286, so a cracking deal for us.

"Yes these have arrived but are currently held up at customs. We are currently awaiting a call back to
give us a time of when they are likely to be at the door. Pricing information is correct so all is good" Dave.

So with me, Khu996 and Duck that is 3 orders, KP and Rick do you still want any at this price ( even cheaper than USA now ! ) and does anyone else want a set.

If so please leave a note below to confirm that you want them, then order through Dave at Spareshack, Telephone 01895 439916 ( Please mention Ian & DSC Group Buy )

We are meant to have 4 or above orders to get this price so now is the time to buy if you want any.

[Edited on 20-9-2005 by iang]
Old 20-Sep-2005, 16:13
Mille

i'm done.....iang u2u
Old 20-Sep-2005, 17:41
Big Twin

Mine are ordered, should be in any time now.

As they are being sold as a trade sale they are being sent to 'my' limited company so when anyone orders just pay the £188 and when they arrive I will forward them on to you at cost price and you can just send me the postage, still worth it with the massive savings.

Anyone else wanting any please ring and reserve your set now.
Dave ( Spareshack ) Telephone 01895 439916 ( Please mention Ian & DSC Group Buy )
Old 20-Sep-2005, 18:33
GTL

iang ... I dropped my bike Sunday so there wont be any shopping for me Im afraid.