Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 24-Mar-2011, 08:40
Bikes: 900ssie

Mood: Happy
Wings and Wheels

Good Day One and All.

The item below has been taken from an email I have received with regards to this event.

Now most of us know Dunsfold Park as the home of Top Gear, but it was first and foremost the home of the Harrier Jump Jet and many more other Aircraft.

This show always has a large attendance over the two day's,and would make a good event to promote our club's so If some one from the DSC would like to contact me on events@docgb.net I will pass on all the booking details, or if any one in the Horsham area would like to contact me on 01403 266396 (answer phone) we could meet up one evening for a drink and work out an plan of action.

Fred Ellis

Wings & Wheels, based at Dunsfold Park in Surrey, is returning for its seventh year on Sunday 28th & Monday 29th August.

Dunsfold Park Limited founded Wings & Wheels in 2002 to raise much needed funds for deserving local charities and to celebrate the long history of British aviation and motoring. Since its inception Wings & Wheels has raised over £250,000 for charity including Help for Heroes, the Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance, Cranleigh Village Hospital Trust and Brooklands Museum. In 2010 visitor numbers topped 32,000.

Showcasing some of the finest civil and military aircraft in the UK, Wings & Wheels uniquely combines five hour air displays with an impressive line-up of record breaking cars and motoring demonstrations.

Entry to the event is free to participants. Successful applicants will be issued with a vehicle pass and one entry ticket per vehicle allowing access into the arena. All additional tickets will need to be purchased at advance rates, detailed on the application form, Bookings are for a reserved space in the main arena, on grass, for up to 40 vehicles per Club. Clubs are invited to participate on either or both days and we request that forms are returned to us no later than 29th July 2011 to secure your space.

For additional information on the Static Vehicle Exhibition or camping facilities please visit our website www.wingsandwheels.net or call 01483 542226.