Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 05-Jul-2006, 20:54
Montjuic

Mood: Alway happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by couchcommando
Isn't the new motogp techniques book out now ?

Just wondering whether to buy it, anyone bought it and pass comment ?
Does it just repeat the teachings of CSS or does it describe other techniques ?

Well the boook only came out on Monday so I'm not sure how many people have had the chance to read it yet.

The book is based around interviews with the GP riders and an insight to what they do and we do and how we can improve.

All the best

Andy
Old 06-Jul-2006, 00:29
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally Posted by domski
Yup that is very generous Andy. If I wasn't at Oulton Park that day and had more £'s I'd definately take you up on the offer. Having been fairly cynical towards the whole CSS thing, I had a chat with TP before the last race meeting, and I have to say I think it helped me win my second race of '06. So now I am keen to see what it's all about for real. It may take a while to save up though (having not worked since December )

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil2
After speaking to Tony about the CSS school a number of times my opinion is certainly changing....Tony has an excellent way of transmitting the positives in a very understanding way...

Unfortunatley it all comes down to finances....with racing the CSS is just out of my reach sadly......maybe if i can save some money in the off season it would be something i might be able to afford to help prep for 2007...........

Phil

Thanks guys, I didn't see these posts last time this thread was prominent. It's nice to know the work/study I put in is starting to pay off.

There's one DSC member in particular I'd like to point these responses too ... you know who you are.