Ducati Sporting Club UK
New User Introductions
A chance for new users to introduce themselves, tell us of their bikes, rides and aspirations and buy a drink at the virtual bar!

Old 22-Dec-2014, 23:06
Montjuic
Bikes: Fire-blade, Monster 600

Mood: Living the dream!!!
Hello from Saham Toney, Norfolk

Finally introducing myself.
I am Lee, introduced to this by Mykal Trim. I visited the Croft this year and met many of you there; I was immediately impressed by the social side/friendliness of the club members.
I brought a Ducati Monster on the way home off "Harpo" and with Kev Ellis guiding me on some technical issues I am hoping to join you all at Brands Hatch racing number 18 if it's still available.
Selling my Suzuki GSXR750 K5 track bike to fund the racing if anyone is interested.
Bare with me on Facebook as I am Listed as "John Picker" so customers don't feel the need to contact me on it as well as by phone, fax, text, WhatsApp, down the pub etc.

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and are behind me Next Year..
All the best
Lee

Last edited by Lee M : 24-Dec-2014 at 15:08.
Old 23-Dec-2014, 15:48
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee M
Bare with me on Facebook as I am Listed as "John Picker" so customers don't feel the need to contact me on it as well as by phone, fax, text, WhatsApp, down the pub etc.

That explains me getting confused, welcome aboard Lee, keep an eye out on here for DD updates in the next couple of weeks as we start to roll on the 2015 season

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook