Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 25-May-2005, 22:49
Mille

Mood: Don't trust women!
1998 600ss Questions

Ok well the bike is coming along ok (after a lay off for passing my test and finishing my GSXR). Anyway just wondering about a few things.

Firstly I am tempted to put dual cans on the bike (don't laugh). The only reason is that I like dual cans (I own a GSXR 400, Hayabusa and I'm after a TL1000S, all twin cans). I know 900ss cans will fit, but would I need to dino-jet the bike? Has anyone done it before?

Also I have a set of 900ss fairings I'm refurbishing which are off an earlier bike. Does anyone have the side panels off a 1998 bike, if so how much? I'll flog my side panels on once finished.

Oh and I'm still looking for a front wheel and maby a tank if it's at the right price.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Diehard

[Edited on 25-5-2005 by diehard]
Old 26-May-2005, 07:34
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally posted by diehard
Firstly I am tempted to put dual cans on the bike (don't laugh). The only reason is that I like dual cans (I own a GSXR 400, Hayabusa and I'm after a TL1000S, all twin cans). I know 900ss cans will fit, but would I need to dino-jet the bike? Has anyone done it before?
[Edited on 25-5-2005 by diehard]
I dont think an exhaust system from a 900 will fit the 600.(Headers too long? )
Better to look for one off the 750.