Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 30-Jun-2014, 23:22

Thank you all for your help

Hi all just what to say a BIG thank you very much for all your help I have now calmed down a bit and tried to fix the problems with the bike can anybody tell me the best place to buy new parts from been looking on eBay must parts are second hand do not really want to to a risk it
I have not raced for the last 3 years I used wets then and still would use wets reading what you all saying wets need to be used I am a full time foster Carere
I need to plan my time off work , the time I have racing and relaxing are very important to me so for me to travel to a track on Friday and race for two days and pay what we pay and be safe and go back to work on Monday I find it crazy we do not use wets I am sure the majority would use them to save money and injury sorry to go own only just stared with the club
Old 30-Jun-2014, 23:36
Big Twin

Mood: If you ain't first, you're last!
Strange, because there has never been any debate about the use of wets on this forum!

*Removes tongue from cheek!*

I personally am on the side of keeping it cheap and simple, but opinions are like clitoris'