or were the morning sessions dry just like Oulton Park

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 18-Sep-2011, 16:50
888 at Last !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
was it a washout
or were the morning sessions dry just like Oulton Park

First session and the last session were a washout Kev. They changed the layout in a few areas. But still a quick track.
A good turnout....and a good laugh...
Derek & Pat
Richard (Rico) and his friend Mike
Kim
Pete B
Mark
JC
Robbie
Gary
Old 18-Sep-2011, 21:08
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by clint
A good turnout....and a good laugh...

Thats good to hear I was worried the weather may have ruined it for you, having raced on airfield circuits I know how prone they are to standing water and very slippery joining strips, not to mention the landing lights

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 19-Sep-2011, 14:22
500SD
Bikes: 899

Mood: Optomistic
As Clint posted, great day just a little spoilt by intermittent downpours, which ultimately rideable with treaded tyres, not much point on the supercorsas as it would be an accident waiting to happen, when a group went out there was a quick drying line which was easily used to do some quick laps.

I don't think there were as many bikes there this year and certainly not as fast as last year, even I found myself rarely being overtaken The 1198 was awsome on the straight, need to check my DDA to see what eventual top speed was but pretty hairy and very windy!!, other than that it was very stable around the corners and apart from that wretched QS it performed very well. The QS almost had me off track on the fast left hander in front of the paddock as I missed a gear and went way wide

I even sneaked in to the inters as I had missed a session at the back and buzzed Robbie and Del super fun, thought I might get sent out for not playing fair!! Main thing is confidence restored and found my front brake very useful as I should have at Cadders!

The organisation was excellent, you rocked up at the guardroom and signed on in a jiffy and got your pass 'simples'. They need to do better on the hot water and bacon butties though, still doing it when all the peeps were there nice and early