Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 10-Apr-2005, 12:20
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
It will depend on Finance, 6 seasons of racing and 3 of them also supporting a TT rider means I have been getting behind on all the other things I should be doing, but with about £8k of bikes to sell I could soon be getting back on track and fitting in a few NG meets as well as Desmo Due, I really want to bring the Desmo Due to Pembrey and race in the NG Minitwins just to give you the pleasure of lapping me and for a few bear tokens I could try slowing Andy and Deano down a bit.
Old 11-Apr-2005, 10:41
Mille

Mood: Up For It!
Hope to see you there then mate. I think rather than slow the others down I need to concentrate on speeding myself up a bit!

I will definately try and come along to a few Desmo Due races, from a relatively slow start there seems to be a real buzz about the series now which I think will be fantastic for all the participants and very positive for Ducati from a profile perspective.

How is the bike coming along? I've seen some very smart examples in prep.
Old 11-Apr-2005, 11:43
MotoGP God

I got a bit more done to the bike Yesterday, for a race bike that so far owes me about £1800 its not looking to bad, nothing special though. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun to ride so I hope we have some good weather on Thursday when myself, Senna3 and Dallas along with a few other mates take our bikes along to Llandow circuit in Wales for a bit of testing/suspension setup etc.
Old 11-Apr-2005, 12:04
Mille

Hope the testing goes well.

Is Dallas racing at Darley?
Old 11-Apr-2005, 12:11
MotoGP God

I don't think so, he was hoping to do the NG open championship, but as he couldn't get a entry for Pembrey he has already missed out on a shed load of points.
I'm having dinner with him and his girlfriend tonight and we will pick up on the conversation I was having with him about doing one of the New Era championships (they have 3 this year), so far he hasn't missed two rounds and he would also do some of the same meetings as the Desmo Due series. He will also be able to gauge his progress against some of the New Era regulars that he hasn't raced against for a couple of years when he was on his Ducati
Old 11-Apr-2005, 21:42
Mille

I am planning on doing a few more New Era meets this year so might see you there.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit