Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Series Information
Documentation & info to help prospective & current DesmoDue Racers

Old 04-Jun-2015, 20:47
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
DD Update 4th June 2015 - 3 meetings, 12 races

The remainder of the 2015 season

I can now confirm that we have two race meetings later in the year with NGRRC where we will be racing at there final two rounds at Anglesey in August on the 15th and 16th with the Friday being a test day and then we have Pembrey in September on the 26th and 27th, the usual practice is for Pembrey circuit to put on a Friday test day, Speaking to my mate Phil Bevan yesterday who runs his trackdays at the circuit he was fairly certain this would be the case in September

Do not worry if you do not see DD mentioned alongside other classes in places as the changes to the entry forms was rushed through and they are the pages that matter

We will need to register as NGRRC members for this but there will be no cost involved.

Could all those wishing to race at either of these two meetings please complete a membership form and send it to the NG membership secretary the sooner the better, I will be sending them a list of all those registered for DD along with the Class they are in and their race numbers, the address to send to is on the form

http://www.ngroadracing.org/pdf/2015...rship_form.pdf

I have also spoken to Ben at Derby Phoenix and we will also be racing at their meeting in September on the 12th and 13th at Cadwell Park, I know this is only two weeks before Pembrey with NGRRC but no worse than we had originally planed for this month between Oulton and Knockhill. There is no test day on the Friday but for many we have already raced there once this year and for those needing more track time there is bound to be a trackday or two or a test day with another club,

Again Ben has agreed to wave club membership for any guest classes which included Desmo Due

Each meeting will consist of 4 races thus adding a further 12 races to the 12 races we have already run to give us a total of 24 races.

There is still more planning and working out to do, in the mean time I have entered one day at the NGRRC Castle Combe meeting and that may well be my lot until August to give me a chance to build up some race funds as I and several others had already paid for the rest of our season so taking July out will benefit me financially

I have spoken with Bob at Protyre and they will still be able to supply our control tyre by posting them to us and you can easily get them fitted in the NG paddock by either A&R racing or DTR

I have also been talking with Dunlop about supply of tyres for 2016

So one week on from hearing about the cancellation of the Oulton park meeting things aren’t as bad as they could have been
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2015 Regs plus Anglesey Entry Form with Desmo Due.pdf (72.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf 2015 Regs plus Pembrey Entry Form with Desmo Due.pdf (72.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf 2015_membership_form.pdf (90.3 KB, 14 views)

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook

Last edited by skidlids : 17-Jun-2015 at 22:59.
Old 04-Jun-2015, 20:59
DSC Club Member
Big Twin
Bikes: Ducati 749, Phil Read Replica, DD 620

Mood: 2011 DD Class 'B' Champion
Nice work Kev, well done. 👍👍😇😇
Old 04-Jun-2015, 21:34
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Congrats Kev, top man as usual 😀
Old 04-Jun-2015, 23:16
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
I'll have to have a word about this and see if DD novices can enter, in case any are interested in doing it, this is the one Marion NGs then entries secretary banned Dallas from

Newcomers Race £30
Solo machines in three classes. Entrants will be required to wear an Orange Vest and not have held an ACU Road Race licence before 1st January 2014. May be entered as a second ride only. Slick tyres allowed if licence permits.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 05-Jun-2015, 20:12
Mille
Bikes: 900ss 600ss xr400

nice job

nice one kev- and as a bonus I only need to cross the border once now