Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 14-Oct-2013, 21:05
Bevel Head
Bikes: Yamaha R1, Ducati 600SS

Thanks to DDers!

Reading people's reflections on 2013 has prompted me to want to say a massive thanks to everyone involved in DD from the organisers to the spectators.

As most of you know this has been my first year in racing and Ive been made to feel welcome from the start. Its been a real pleasure racing alongside you all and thanks for putting up with me and helping me out along the way

Thanks to all the organisers including Kevin and Trudi Palmer and of course Kev Ellis who's dug me out the poop already on several occassions

A huge thanks has to go to Chris Pullen for all the constant advice and wise words as well as hands on help with the bike when Ive needed it (sorry for all the crashes!) and to Cathy and Paul Pullen for supporting and encouraging me, its been a huge help.

Even past racers like Tim O'tei Pritchard and Andy Sheppard have given advice and encouragement along the way so thanks guys

Best of all has been spending time on track, its been a real blast and I'm missing it already. Have a great winter tinkering in the garage everyone and I look forward to the 2014 season!

Jim
Old 15-Oct-2013, 03:48
DSC Club Member
500SD
Bikes: Badger DD A #50, Multistrada 1200s, Aprilia Tuono 1100rr

Mood: More chilled than a polar bear's d**k
It's been a whole lotta fun on track and in paddock with ya dude.

I'm sure 2014 holds plenty of the same, see ya then.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Scott #50
Old 15-Oct-2013, 07:24
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
No problem Jim, Cathy & I where happy to help, good luck for 2014

Chris
Old 15-Oct-2013, 21:48
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Was good to have you out there with us this year Jim, hopefully next year less crashes and more podiums

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 16-Oct-2013, 11:02
Big Twin
Bikes: Monster 620ie, 916Bip, Suzuki Gs500 And a Ridgeback but I have to pedal that one

Mood: Scared!
Nice to meet you Mr. the last 5 years may have been some of the best of my life, I hope that you can say the same in 5 years time when your still in DD.
Old 17-Oct-2013, 16:57
Bikes: vfr 1200 dd b class 350 honda

Mood: generally quiet pleasant
I would just like to add my thanks to all that give there spare time in 2013 to enable me to take part in a cool race series, with a cracking paddock, i will hopefully be able to do more rounds next year and i will be trying my best catch some of you fast boys up.
thanks again
Barrie
Old 17-Oct-2013, 21:37
Mille
Bikes: 900ss 600ss xr400

thanks to all +1

with special thanks to Andy B for falling off in warm up, Ghost for his vertical wheelie, Scott for melting his fuse all of which helped me on way to my first tastes of leading a race and my first podium-

also and Kev P for not wearing the mankini and to Awsome Lawson for not looking when i nearly stuffed his pitbike in the paddock at brands (he may not have laughed as much as simon + jim did)

Been a great end to a season speckled with disasters off track for me- looking forward to next one...