Uh oh...the bug has well and truly been caught.
As an outright newbie to Ducati, I've been pretty blown away by my 999s. A bike that is really living up to what I hoped. It started out with some nice tweaks so I'm just finishing the job really.
What I thought I would do is stick a thread on here and semi-regularly post pics of the mods as they occur.
So this is start point......(I'm also a total novice on Photobucket so am hoping this works)
We are looking at a 2005 999s:
- vinyl sticker set
- Termi's fitted with carbon cover
- Rizoma rearsets, clutch plate, open cover and levers
- alloy fluid reservoir covers
- carbon exhaust guard
- carbon hugger / chain guard
Purchased already, to be fitted:
- 749r tank (+3 litre)
- carbon air intake tubes and covers
- radiator guard
- carbon fairing V and oil cooler guard
- front sprocket cover
- lighter action clutch master cyclinder - Oberon per chance
- carbon mud guard
- carbon number plate hanger (need to lift those rear light more snug under exhaust)
- dyno time to set it up
Will take advice on:
- slipper clutch
more to come