Stolen from my garage in West Bridgford, Nottingham
Stratford Rd / Avon Gardens area circa 10:30pm 31/08/09 Ducati 620 DesmoDue Class A Race bike.
This was Andy Sheppard's 2008 race bike so should be easily identifiable to DD-ers. Reward offered for recovery and/or identification of the thieving scum.
Contact Steve Hands on 07747 011669
Engine No. ZDM620AZB*002467 ( 2004 6-speed 618cc Monster engine with non-slipper clutch - These 6-speed 620's are rare as so if you are offered one with a scratched number, please contact me asap.)
Chassis No. ZDMV200AAXB001207 ( 2000 750ss frame )
- Red frame, tank, fairing & tail unit with white race plates on front fairing and tail unit with '39' in black
- Fairing lowers marked with 'Ducati Sporting Club' in white
- 'Berik' and 'Pirelli' logos in black on front mudguard
- 'Maxton' logos on the forks
- FIA 750 ECU with 'Shep' written on it
- Termignoni carbon fibre exhausts
- Exhaust down pipes have distincitve, large UEGO sensor plugs
- Alloy and gold Ohlins rear shock with yellow spring.
- Black 3-spoke wheels
- Pirelli Diablo Corsa race tyres
- 900ss alloy swinging arm
- Cast iron Brembo discs, discoloured black from race temperatures, with gold carriers
- 999 radial brake master cylinder
- Gold Brembo 4-pot brake callipers
- Dash has cracked tacho and temperature gauge only, no spedo.
- Gravel rash on right side of tank with 'Wasn't Me' written over in marker pen
Crime no. DW084023/09
Incident no. 1053-NH-310809
Cotgrave Police Stn. PC2126 Mark Hall 0115 9400999 x6712
Not sure if the image links are working so here is the direct link for pictures of the bike http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/speedtrifle/DD_Race_Bike#