Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Private Adverts (/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Kriega rucsac (/showthread.php?t=11324)

ath748 26-Oct-2004 11:54

Kriega rucsac

Not much gets posted in this forum, so I thought I'd remedy that...

I've had my Kriega R25 rucsac now for about 18 months and given it a lot of abuse. It's got wet, soaked through and my stuff inside has stayed dry. It always stays put even on the most spirited of rides, and is extremely comfortable. The zips, clips and harnesses are extremely tough and easy to operate - no flapping about.

If anyone is interested here is the website: http://www.kriega.com/

I've nothng to do with them just thought that if any of you are in the market for a new rucsac, you can't go wrong with one of these beauties. In my opinion :)

Ade.

everton 26-Oct-2004 12:13

Yep, got one too and agree with everything you said.

Mine's a Krug though, bit more champagne/upmarket :lol:

Seriously, I got one after a review in one of the rags 4 or 5 years ago when they first came out and I've given mine much abuse too.

They had to change their name when the champagne maker of the same name got a bit upset. Like it would cause a problem or what??:(

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by everton]

ath748 26-Oct-2004 12:23

I had wondered why they changed name. Cheers :bouncy:

Road Runner 26-Oct-2004 15:30

Some of my mates use them when we do euro runs and say that they are good.
Not for me though just don't like any type of back pack i find they restric my movment. Tail pack for me !!

mherman 25-Nov-2004 12:50

Kriega R25 - For Sale

My wife bought me one of these for my birthday. She was not aware that I had actually bought one for myself a couple of months earlier (who says husbands and wives don't communicate!)

So, if anyone wants one - make me an offer!

http://www.kriega.com/R25.html

Mike

misterpink 25-Nov-2004 13:42

Tail pack eh roadrunner?? you can help me - how do you fit it? i have one of those oxford sports tailpacks and want to get some use out of it but can't see how to fit to 748.

ath748 25-Nov-2004 14:54

Quote:

Originally posted by misterpink
Tail pack eh roadrunner?? you can help me - how do you fit it? i have one of those oxford sports tailpacks and want to get some use out of it but can't see how to fit to 748.

I have one of those too....interested to know if there's a half decent way of using with the 748.

haggizbasher 28-Nov-2004 11:09

Sent you u2u regards Kriega ruck sack.....