Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Spectator support at DD (/showthread.php?t=486654)

Tony2 11-Apr-2017 10:59

Spectator support at DD

I'm sure this has been asked before so sorry in advance if it has. I recently saw another post suggesting spectators showing their support on race weekends. How does this look? Turn up, don't go near the paddock but wave a Ducati flag somewhere on the circuit or get involved in the paddock. Sorry if I sound clueless but looking at coming to Donington and want to make the most of it. Thanks, Tony

mat2hew 11-Apr-2017 13:11

Come to the paddock and introduce yourself to us, get chatting, have a great time. Pretty much anyone is welcomed at the awesome camp.
Matt.

Tony2 11-Apr-2017 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by mat2hew
Come to the paddock and introduce yourself to us, get chatting, have a great time. Pretty much anyone is welcomed at the awesome camp.
Matt.

Thanks Matt

Iconic944ss 11-Apr-2017 18:55

Not sure if spare tickets are made available any more but I've been able to take advantage from a far flung visit to Croft in the past!

Worth asking.

As for spectating:

You could always turn up on your bike and have it cannibalised for spares :lol:

skidlids 11-Apr-2017 21:11

Yep come and join us in the paddock although you may end up getting your hands dirty as its not unknown for a bike to need a bit of straightening out

There are usually a few spare tickets available, we only get hold of them 10 to 14 days before the meeting but plenty of time to pop one in the post

Tony2 12-Apr-2017 06:11

No problem helping out if needed.... I'll have my bike hidden somewhere....just in case ...although I'm guessing there's not much that would fit off mine .... without serious modification :-)

badgerpilot 13-Apr-2017 04:23

I've got the same model Mutley as yours so I'll nick a few bits off it if you don't mind.

Tony2 13-Apr-2017 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgerpilot
I've got the same model Mutley as yours so I'll nick a few bits off it if you don't mind.

Anything is yours except the connecting rod from the gear lever to gear box. It's a perfect little rod of urrhhh....perfection. Weird yes...but it's my favourite part. You're now thinking I've got problems...but I dare you to look at it.....to stroke it and not end up with a portrait of it with you staring lovingly at it....:lol:

mat2hew 14-Apr-2017 19:09

Bagsie the wheels.