Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Parts For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Breaking full 583 Monster (trick bits, was running great before put into storage) (/showthread.php?t=410729)

Tonio600 05-Aug-2015 10:53

Breaking full 583 Monster (trick bits, was running great before put into storage)

Morning everyone,

Long time no see :)

Same old story... Daisy is now 4, Ivy just 1 and I haven't ridden a motorbike in the last 12 months. But life is good, nonetheless.

Anyway. I need the space, so for sale is my beautiful class B Monster. I don't think anyone will give me the £2k I'd want to let it go in one bit, so I'm willing to break it.

Pictures to follow tonight. Offers by PM. Parts worth mentioning from the top of my head:

Ohlins rear shock
Ally swinging arm
Polished 620 wheels
888 adjustable ride height rear hoop
Sound engine
Powder coated blue frame with V5
Etc...

Tonio600 05-Aug-2015 22:31

Here's the deal.

I'm happy to take offers on everything but I won't break the bike (i.e. close any deal) until I've secured buyers for both engine and frame (+V5). I need the space, so the last thing I want is to end up with a non-rolling chassis or a naked engine in my shed.

As I said, £2k will get you the whole bike, including all the trick bits (on and off the bike), the lift table and a box full of spares (laptimer NOT included, it belongs to a mate). It doesn't need much to race/do track days again (think battery, oil + filter, belts). And if you have the time to take it apart, you could just buy the whole off me for the profit.

Pictures at https://picasaweb.google.com/a.josserand

You will find 3 different galleries: some pictures taken today, some pictures taken the last time it saw the light of day (2011 UKMOC track day) and some random pictures.

Inspections welcome, I'm in RH4.

I will contact everyone who has expressed interest in parts in the order it was received.