View Single Post
Old 03-Sep-2013, 21:56
DSC Club Member
Mille

Smile What A Laugh That Was !!

Well after my cadwell highside and the ensuing carnage,both kim and myself had some quite emotional talks,the outcome being that my racing days (or hospital tours!!!) have come to an end.the one at oulton followed by cadwell was one crash too much for my broken shoulders ,i had to take into account my family worrying my job and poor Trudi waiting for her flock to come back from various medical centres!!.
My time with dd has been truly inspirational it gave me the chance to get on a race bike and learn the craft,it inspired me to get fit after my triple by pass ,and most of all with all the racers ,the wilcox gang,so many racers and wives and family that are always there to make such a special paddock and racing family.
the biggest thanks as always is to Kim ,Robert and Penny but a sincere thanks to every one in our racing world,its really been a laugh.I will be around so be safe and ride it like you stole it !!
TARA A BIT
oh and i have some ace footage of me and the andys and jim,scott et al battling i will edit and post asap but it may have to be via you tube.
meanwhile i am off to try something far safer,javelin catching !!!!!!!!!!