View Single Post
Old 04-Nov-2015, 23:07
Montjuic
Bikes: Triumph Speed Triple/DD 620/

Mood: It's a grand life if you don't weaken
Whilst I understand that prospective clubs will look at 2015 race numbers, I think that the average numbers for each race meeting for this year were going to be down the moment that Hottrax put out the calendar, there were simply too many races for most people to be able to attend all of them (hence our decision to be able to drop a high number of races).
Then with the demise of Hottrax, many of us had committed to dates for other things (Holidays etc) and were unable to attend some of the rescheduled race meetings.
However, from what I can make out with the number of people already talking about coming into DD for 2016, the number of existing racers saying they will be racing next year, and what looks like a much more reasonable race calendar, I think that the grid size for 2016 could be quite healthy.
As previously mentioned by several people it would help the committee to have some numbers to work with, so in an effort to help I am happy to commit to saying that based on an 8 race calendar it is my intention to attend all 8 rounds.