View Single Post
Old 15-Jun-2015, 00:14
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by banger san

Kev that is how you described it 9 from 11 i.e. the August Cadwell being one meeting that's how we ended up at 7 dropped scores, percentages never came in to it.

pretty sure I described as a weekend, not one separate meeting, as it is a Bank holiday meeting it was actually Sunday and Monday, both to be treated as Separate rounds with Qualifying and two races each day

The opening post in that topic said
"Alternatively it may be possible for Desmo Due to have 13 championship meetings with the August Cadwell counting as 2 rounds, as there will be quallifying and 2 races on both the Sunday and Monday
This would increase the total to 33 races of which we could again have 26 counting towards the final points score"

and in the 5th post I posted
"some may only be able to do the Sunday or the Monday but not both hence it being a separate round each day. Others might not be able to do Oulton as qually is always on the Friday:

Hence there being 3 race meetings with 2 races at each and the remainder having 3 races each meeting

I was all set to drop 5 from 24 as that was very close to the original at 79.12% counting, but with two extra races coming along at sort notice and people struggling to make them then rather than make them non scoring in which case we wouldn't get the numbers to race so the compromise then was to allow the dropping of another result.
I doubt if the majority have a problem with this compromise

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook