View Single Post
Old 07-Mar-2013, 00:53
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
I am confused now I did the form and paid my £25 back in November also requesting a certain size T shirt. So I don't understand.

Phil where did the DD registration form go. I haven't seen one

and if it makes you mad how do think it makes me feel going through the same process close to 20 times in all and having to double check with Trudi and Antony to see if they have received anything. I even did the form as a word document and not a PDF so it could be filled in on a computer.
Its one form per entrant, which compared to the paperwork Trudi and myself have to deal with is a drop in the ocean
For me it would be better if we did away with the on-line payment then we might get forms accompanying cheques which this year accounts for around 20% of the entries
we then also get people saying they don't receive any of the DD emails, yet they never provide a form with contact details so what do they expect.

Its almost as much fun as doing the paperwork for the Prescott bike festival with its Risk Assessments and getting permission to stay over. Thankfully i didn't have to do a ACU stewards course like Trudi had to.

So a big thanks to Brummy Dave for the only email so far saying our efforts are appreciated
And also thanks to some of the NEW entrants that call ask advice and then thank you for your help.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook