View Single Post
Old 12-Sep-2013, 14:43
Montjuic
Bikes: Triumph Speed Triple/DD 620/

Mood: It's a grand life if you don't weaken
Join the unruly mob at the back of the bus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrown
Not expecting to be a front runner, as long as i'm competitve enough to have a few dices with people thru' the race & not get left for dead on the start line I'll be happyish.

Never mind the two racing snakes who have won their respective championships, all they have is; speed, energy, skill, youth, a lack of fear and the ability to buy slim Italian off the peg leathers that fit perfectly.
Whereas we have science on our side;
speed = distance x time; well I know with the amount of times I overrun corners, get on the wrong line and generally wader round the tracks I am covering more distance than they are, and at my age time seems to fly past, so it stands to reason the speed is good.
Then of course there is E=MC2; so if Energy is Mass x Speed (of light) squared....well many of us have pleanty of that mass stuff, so the combined mass and speed of everyone else is.....well, bloody staggering!
So I think the reason that these two have just buggered off into the the distance is that they have to, because if they slowed down at all, they would get flattened by speeding mass following them!
So come and join the speeding mass and have fun with us on the back seats!