View Single Post
Old 09-Jul-2006, 23:42
Ducati Meccanica

Hangin up me sidi's....

Cos some really lovely guy has asked me to marry him and i'm off to a new life in Oz Ade - who some of you know and have met asked me to be his wife and I can think of nothing better - I said YES.

Needless to say I have much to do - and much to stay safe for.
So with much searching, because I really wanted to lose my orange jacket, i've come to the decision that it's time for me to stop being your mobile chicane and move to Perth

I just wanna say - how absolutely brilliant the DD has been. How wonderful you all you are. How much i've enjoyed it and how much it's also made me want to cry with my own disappointment at my performance!
However i've been there and done it. I missed being out with you lots on Sat and not sure how i'd cope if i was at the next meeting which I was going to do - however i'm hoping to be in Aus as far as I know by then house hunting

Team Icklepooh is no more - however Team Ickleroo will continue eventually i'm sure.

I just want to thank you all for whats been an amazing 18 months.

Good luck to you all and watching you Sat was fantastic if a bit distressing for me.

So for now - Thank you to Graeme and to Slob for all their help. Thank you to my kids for their unstinting support. Thank you to all the organisers for making it happen and all those who have offered their help and support, words of encouragment and slaps around the head

I also want to thank Ade - if he sees this, He has never once asked me not to race, despite how much he hates seeing me out there so for you my love - you only have to worry about spilt Vimto and trampolines now

P's my hospitality( 5 berth caravan) unit is for sale, as is Ade's green Transporter van 1999 and a yellow 600 monster and my 2/3 bike trailer.

Pah ! - DD has been a huge and essential part of my life for the last 18 months- for that i'm eternally grateful !