View Single Post
Old 13-Jun-2015, 11:18
Mille
Bikes: 900ss 600ss xr400

diluting the mixture

It looks to me that bearing in mind that too many rounds and dropped/missed rounds is probably a big factor in the demise of hottrax and the reduced entry numbers on dd and other grids- if we want fuller grids and everyone at all or most weekends again then the less dropped results should mean the stronger and more fucused dd will be-

With last year's keenly competed class b everyone felt the need to do all including extra rounds to stay in the championship- this year with hottrax over ambitious schedule it reached the point where i think too many people just couldn't afford that so were starting to pick out what they could. As we are now looking at totally realistic calendars again it should be fair to hope that we will get back to the strength we had before with everyone keen for all rounds and with all money spent and results gained being counted and rewarded in championship points.

Therefore my thoughts are that with only 8 rounds there should be no need to drop results or maybe at most equivalent to 1 round only to be fair to those that for some reasons or other just can't make it to all rounds-

Well done again to Kev for being on the case and creating a hopefully much better situation for us in the long run out of a mess-

By the way is there final verdict on Mallory?