View Single Post
Old 22-Jun-2006, 20:43
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

OK, some answers to get me on the way...

1. Which domain would you prefer? ddracer.com/yourname or ukracer.net/yourname
2. What would you like your site/blog to be called? Mine is ddracer.com/domski
3. Please email me a nice big, high res pic which I can crop down to use as your banner for the site - or you can make your own as long as it's now wider than 704 pixels and no higher than about 180 pixels (the one on my site is 704x174 pixels).

I will set up the main menu as follows...

--------------------------------------------------------

CATEGORIES

Home - For obvious reasons!
Latest News - Where you can post all your news/reports. The will be the main bit.
Results - Can be linked to the Results section on the ddracer site - or you can post your own in there?
Points- Can be linked to the specific page on Tonio's site, or to the official Excel spreadsheet - or left for you to post.
Sponsors - Where you can write about your sponsors.

SPONSORS

List of your sponsors with links (as per my site).

USEFUL LINKS

Links to DSC & DD sites, plus anything else you fancy.

Now, if you don't want certain bits (or you want other categories), that's fine just say let me know before I've finished and I'll leave them out or put them in for you (and/or tell you how to delete/add them).

It is pretty straightforward for you to edit this once it's going - should you ever change your mind.

Posting up your news and pics is very straightforward, and providing you don't completely destroy the backed (of the site) you can pretty much and and delete categories and stuff to your hearts content.

Think that's it for now.

Email me your domain choice and a nice pic or banner, and I'll get on with setting them up.

My email addy is domcann@btinternet.com