View Single Post
Old 15-Jun-2014, 20:36
Montjuic
Bikes: ducati 996sps

Mood: dont really have any moods,unless i get moaned at sneaking out on the duke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by milesaway
got my 900ss mot'd taxed etc and took it out on road for first time in 2yrs-
within 4miles had 3points and fine- had almost forgotten all about being a criminal apprehended and repremanded at the roadside for going 44mph on a clear dry road between 2 villages
the feeling of joy as i set off again at 31mph with the chain snatching and engine nearly stalling in 2nd gear knowing that popping to the shop was only going to cost me a little bit more than the price of an off season track day

the sad bit is it is the same place i last got nicked going much faster in nicki's car 2yrs ago and for a year and half looked out like a hawk for them but never saw them again till now
crap isnt it.i cant go slow,,and know what you mean,i went on a dual carriageway which changed from 40,to 30 on way to matlock(in the car) god knows what i would have been doing on the bike,, i only went 30 metres past the sign,,camera was straight on me,,did the classroom bit,,as you say,,996sps,chain snatching,,might as well get a 50 cc and wring its neck everywhere,lol.