View Single Post
Old 05-Dec-2009, 19:58
DSC Club Member
500SD
Bikes: Badger DD A #50, Multistrada 1200s, Aprilia Tuono 1100rr

Mood: More chilled than a polar bear's d**k
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
Best way to get a good race Calendar is progres to British Championship Classes thn you get a chance to ride at the best circuits the country has to offer.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to be racing the circuits we do. I speak to people who either only do track days or just road riding and they are in awe that we go to such places to compete. It's my first year on track and to actually be racing at the likes of Donington and Silverstone is amazing for me, even our so called 'lesser' tracks, Anglesea, Castle Combe etc, are a league above your Darley Moores.

I'm glad for financial reasons we don't do BSB or WSB worthy tracks every month but once or twice a year is perfect. We all have a little moan because not all the tracks suit us but as long as enough of us attend each one we're bound to have a laugh. The only real complaint was having a potential 3 dayer at Pembrey followed by the season closer the week after but again I understand we can only do the dates we are offered by the tracks.

On the whole, without spending 10 times the money we do our series is the best around, on and off track.

Soap box put away and sermon over, be off with you my deciples.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Scott #50