Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Press Releases
Information from the Factory and Ducati UK.
ALL content published here is copyright of Ducati and cannot be used without their express permission.

Old 02-Sep-2022, 22:56
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post The Aruba.it Racing Team back on track at Misano with Michele Pirro in the free practices for the #SanMarinoGP

Aruba.it Racing | 2022 Aruba.it Racing MotoGP | Misano | Friday 2 September 2022

The Aruba.it Racing Team back on track at Misano with Michele Pirro in the free practices for the #SanMarinoGP

Free practice for the Gran Premio di San Marino e della Riviera di Riviera di Rimini - 14th round of the 2022 MotoGP season - took place today at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.

After being the protagonist in FP1 closed in third place, in the afternoon session Michele Pirro (P18 in the combined standings) didn’t manage to make the most of the soft tire. In FP2, the Italian rider improved his morning time by 20 thousandths of a second, but the final lap-time of 1’32.673 was not enough to get close to the Top 10.

Michele Pirro (Aruba.it Racing #51)
"It was certainly an interesting day, also because we have to consider that we are still working in terms of development. This morning I felt comfortable right away and the feeling was quite good. In the afternoon I was not able to improve my laptime as I made a few mistakes trying to push harder. However, I am very confident I will be able to get on track tomorrow in “race mode”, also thanks to the help of the team who’s at work to give me a bike that will allow me to push with more energy."

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.