Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Press Releases
Information from the Factory and Ducati UK.
ALL content published here is copyright of Ducati and cannot be used without their express permission.

Old 15-Oct-2021, 01:07
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post #ARGWorldSBK The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team returns to Argentina for the twelfth round of the 2021 WorldSBK season

World Superbike | 2021 | R12 | Argentina | San Juan | Wednesday 13 October 2021

#ARGWorldSBK The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team returns to Argentina for the twelfth round of the 2021 WorldSBK season

For the first time since the Covid-19 outbreak, the WorldSBK paddock will cross an ocean for an intercontinental round. The San Juan circuit in Argentina will host the twelfth round of the 2021 season, which will conclude in about a month's time at the Mandalika International Street Circuit in Indonesia.

The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team is already at work on the San Juan circuit where tomorrow morning (10.30 am local time, 3pm CEST) the first free practice of the Argentinean Round will be staged.

Obviously, the whole weekend schedule has been subject to change. Race-1 will take place on Saturday at 3pm local time (8pm CEST), the Superpole Race will be staged on Sunday at 12am local time (5pm CEST) while Race-2 will get underway at 3pm local time (8pm CEST).

Scott Redding (Aruba.it Racing - Ducati #45)
"I'm very curious to race on this circuit. It will be the first time in my career so I'll have to get familiar with the layout but racing on new tracks is something I really enjoy; so, I don't think I'll have any difficulty in quickly familiarizing myself with the track. I will certainly give it everything from free practice. The championship is still open".

Michael Rinaldi (Aruba.it Racing - Ducati #21)
"I'm very happy to be racing in Argentina. It's been a long time since we did an intercontinental trip and there's a lot of enthusiasm. I've only raced at this circuit once in my career and I have to say that I really liked the layout of the track. I can't wait to get out there and give it my all and try to enjoy myself. I'm sure the conditions are right for us to be able to get some good results this weekend".

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.