Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Parts For Sale & Wanted
This section is for all your DesmoDue race parts, accessories and the like.

Old 22-May-2014, 20:09

Leo Vince Dual Titanium Full Exhaust System - New

Right,
I have for sale a Leo Vince Full exhaust system for the 620 engine. I purchased it last month from Starcycle USA. It is quality kit and beautifully made. Full system as in headers, less restrictive collector, mountings, dual silencers etc. Upon receiving the system I was disappointed to find that it would not fit my bike as I have a non standard swingarm fitted and it will not clear this. Puzzlement turned rapidly to cursing once the penny dropped. Very frustrating as off the shelf full exhaust systems for the 620 Monster are rare. Consequently most of it remains unbagged and all is within the original Leo Vince box it arrived in. It retailed at $1300 and by the time I received it and paid customs/tax I paid approx £750. I want £550 which frankly you could pay for a set of cans. I am based in Cambs if anyone wished to collect or can post. 07921 823 563 for more info. Thanks.
Regards, Mart.
Old 29-May-2014, 16:20

Hi Mart. What swingarm are you running to stop this fitting? Also, what bore are the downpipes? Are they bigger than 40mm standard? Tim
Old 30-May-2014, 11:56

Hi Tim,
Ok, my frame and swingarm are Ducati SS with I believe a SS900 swingarm fitted. My problem is that the top header will not clear my swingarm. A frustrating and costly mistake on my part. The system is sold as for a 'Monster 620 02-06'. It is all 40mm standard dia.
Mart.