Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Press Releases
Information from the Factory and Ducati UK.
ALL content published here is copyright of Ducati and cannot be used without their express permission.

Old 18-Dec-2022, 21:48
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post "Nuvola Rossa: Bagnaia and Ducati's Perfect Comb1nation": the exclusive documentary on the 2022 MotoGP World Championship win

MotoGP | Friday 16 December 2022

"Nuvola Rossa: Bagnaia and Ducati's Perfect Comb1nation": the exclusive documentary on the 2022 MotoGP World Championship win, available today on Ducati and Pecco Bagnaia's YouTube channels

The exclusive documentary "Nuvola Rossa: Bagnaia and Ducati's Perfect Comb1nation" is now available on Ducati and Pecco Bagnaia's official YouTube channels. Produced by True Color Films, the 20-minute short film retraces through unseen and unfiltered footage the historic feat accomplished by Bagnaia and Ducati in the 2022 MotoGP season. After an incredible comeback from -91 points in the Championship, the "perfect combination" composed of the Italian rider and the Italian bike managed to close the gap in only 8 Grands Prix and win the World Title in the last Grand Prix in Valencia.

The footage, shot during the last three rounds of the season held in Australia, Malaysia and Spain, recounts the highlights that allowed the Ducati Lenovo Team rider to make history by becoming the first Italian rider on an Italian bike, the Desmosedici GP, to win the MotoGP World Championship.

Behind-the-scenes footage from the Ducati garage shows the team's joy after taking the Championship lead in the Australian GP and allows the viewer to dive into the tense moments of the first match point in Malaysia. Finally, the documentary allows reliving the last decisive round in Valencia through the emotions of Pecco, his family and the Ducati Lenovo Team.

The film, distributed to major international broadcasters, will also be available in the coming days on the Italian TV channel Sky Sport MotoGP and the official MotoGP channels.

Francesco Bagnaia (#63 Ducati Lenovo Team)
"It has now been more than a month since the end of the Championship, and in these last weeks, I have finally realized what has happened in this incredible season finale. We did it: we are MotoGP World Champions! Watching these images allowed me to relive the emotions of those last three Grands Prix. They were very intense moments, and everything happened very quickly. It was also great to review the reactions of my team, my family and all our fans. I hope that through this documentary, the Ducatisti will be able to relive the same emotions we felt in those last intense races of the Championship!"

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.