Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 14-Jun-2006, 09:04
Mille

Cool

If the cap fits so to speak ...
Not trying to cause offence , didn't read anywhere you leave your sense of humour at the door on the way in to the DSC website ?
Just I've read alot of what Domski writes ..mostly about himself and it's just my "opinion" ??
I've been to several rounds with the family to watch D-D and know alot of the guys out there from selling them either bikes or parts over the years.
Don't know what sort of pubs you go to but most the ones I visit the blokes enjoy some banter.
Still think Domskis quote to me earlier in the year when I posted some pictures from Brands Hatch shows that he's got a sense of humour...when he said "did you get any pictures of me or was I going to fast"
Scottie
Old 29-Jun-2006, 12:06
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
If Domski is/was offended shouldn't he say so himself? I understand your motive TP, but by responding, doesn't this potentially make the situation worse?

You looking at my bike?
Old 29-Jun-2006, 12:19
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

I chose to ignore it.

Last edited by domski : 29-Jun-2006 at 12:40.
Old 29-Jun-2006, 14:31
Big Twin

Mood: Waiting for the change (Not the menopause)
Well I thought it was funny.
Old 29-Jun-2006, 14:37
Big Twin

Mood: R1's are better than Ducatis'
i thought both were really funny....

LOL

I very much doubt Dommy got upset... All publicity is good.... he loves the attention.
Old 29-Jun-2006, 14:39
Big Twin

Mood: Waiting for the change (Not the menopause)
Hope your waiting for the incoming steve.
Old 29-Jun-2006, 14:43
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
Yeah me as well.

I really appreciate Dom and consider him as a friend (as a lot of other DD racers and DSC members), but I can't really see what's wrong with having fun about that picture. Tony you're getting old aren't you?
Old 29-Jun-2006, 14:59
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

OK, seeing as we're going to make a meal of this now...

I think that the first pic was OK, and maybe even funny.

It was the second pic that ****ed me off - I'm not sure at which point I had upset Scott or given him good reason to be such a sarcastic *****, but saying "I love this picture" when it shows me behind Ali - was uncalled for in my opinion.

...but that's just me.

Quote:
If the cap fits so to speak ...

Which means what exactly?

Quote:
Not trying to cause offence

I don't mind mates taking the ****, but when you don't even know somebody...

Quote:
didn't read anywhere you leave your sense of humour at the door on the way in to the DSC website ?

I don't think anyone has.

Quote:
Just I've read alot of what Domski writes ..mostly about himself and it's just my "opinion" ??

WTF are you talking about then "I've just read" and "It's my opinion"

What would you like me to talk about? When you post something up isn't it about you, or your opinion, or talking from experience? Therefore everyone is posting about themselves, or what they're doing, or what they think.

...and I've backed up EVERYTHING I've said.

Quote:
I've been to several rounds with the family to watch D-D and know alot of the guys out there from selling them either bikes or parts over the years.

Take the **** out of them then. You don't know me and I've given you no reason to have a laugh at my expense. I've always be polite to you on the forum, and complimented your photo's and Runt racer.

Quote:
Don't know what sort of pubs you go to but most the ones I visit the blokes enjoy some banter.

I don't go to the pub, but I know the difference between banter and an unprovoked personal attack (pic 2 & comments)

Quote:
Still think Domskis quote to me earlier in the year when I posted some pictures from Brands Hatch shows that he's got a sense of humour...when he said "did you get any pictures of me or was I going to fast"

I do have a sense of humour, and that comment I made at the time was light hearted and not offensive to anyone was it. Seeing as I had gotten pole and two seconds it was obviously a play on the fact that I was finally showing the speed after struggling last season.

Nobody can deny that everything I have said, I have proven and will continue to prove.

I don't do bull**** and have backed up everything I've said.

If you don't like it, then that's fine, but posting up photo's of me behind someone and saying that you love it, I think, is no longer humour.

I'm not big headed either. If you actually met me before taking the ****, you would know that I'm actually a pretty humble bloke and feel a bit out of place running at the front. We all like a joke, and me more than most I expect. You just overstepped it on this occasion.

I had forgotten all about it to be honest, but as we're all having a good laugh, I thought it would be rude not to explain my thoughts.
Old 29-Jun-2006, 15:09
Big Twin

Mood: R1's are better than Ducatis'
seriously Dom ??? you're getting the **** over the pic ?

Mannnnn i thought better of you than that....
Old 29-Jun-2006, 15:10
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Maybe I'm being harsh??

Perhaps there's an artistic reason why Scott loves the photo of me behind Ali so much.

I could have read it all wrong, not