Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted
This section is for DesmoDue Bikes that are both For Sale and Wanted.

Old 07-Dec-2015, 17:08
DSC Club Member
Big Twin
Bikes: Ducati 749, Phil Read Replica, DD 620

Mood: 2011 DD Class 'B' Champion
The Ghost machine

Well an executive decision has been made by me. My beloved class A bike needs a new home. Since my horrendous accident at Pembrey, I knew I would not race again but thought I may do the odd track day on it. But my pelvis is a mess & I dare not take the risk of more damage.
The bike is well known in the DD paddock & is a front running machine, I was leading when I crashed. It's got all the usual bits & pieces like power Commander cams dialled in etc. Lot of spares including spare wheels. New pads that need bedding in the front these are the 4 pad per caliper from the 749 bike. It has an aluminium fuel tank made by myself. I'm not open to any offers as I don't need to sell it. But for someone who can ride & wants to be part of a great paddock & race series then you could well be a winner on this. The price is £3500.

I can be contacted by email at:- philwil@nardo.co.uk. Or by phone on 07702 137514
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (138.7 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by skidlids : 17-Aug-2016 at 20:46.