Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.
Closed Thread

Old 21-Nov-2006, 17:43
888 at Last !!!

Mood: On the up

Sharpy, unfortunately they are all dead links

Seems we may have to find another way. Alternatively, with ther long winter ahead, either this 'friend' or else another wannabe needs 'outing' to keep us amused!!!
Old 21-Nov-2006, 17:48
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 749R 2004

Mood: luvin' bein back out on the 'R'
all links work for me ?
Old 21-Nov-2006, 17:52
Big Twin

Mood: www.zeitgeistmovie.com The Truth they dont want you to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboy
Sharpy, unfortunately they are all dead links

Seems we may have to find another way. Alternatively, with ther long winter ahead, either this 'friend' or else another wannabe needs 'outing' to keep us amused!!!

All the links , in the links are dead or deleted...

Old 21-Nov-2006, 18:30
Mille

Mood: I AM looking forward to racing..
I've ratcheted it up again over on PH.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...28823&f=23&h=0

To be honest, i'm not being bl**dy minded, i'm just more than a teensy bit miffed abut the thread censorship when all the items of discussion were posted into the public domain by the man himself. I've seen it happen on here and alas it seems to be happening over there too. You can all forget about free democratic debate my friends, it seems we're children of the most interfering and sinister kind of Big Brother ever seen before in this country.
A sad state of affairs.
Old 21-Nov-2006, 22:39

Mood: ROFLMAO
seems to me that the liar might be bluffing the website owners, what happend to the other thread on this btw?

I even got to practice my best dutch, which of course was rude

the guys obviously a class A numpty, if it was worth spending a few more days spinning things up id be up for it but I dont think this looser is worth it now (specially since Van didnt execute the radio 1 gag we planned)

also if you sort the radio 1 thing or anything similiar email me and ill put it on PH discreetly
Old 21-Nov-2006, 22:43
888 at Last !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightSaidFred
I've ratcheted it up again over on PH.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...28823&f=23&h=0

To be honest, i'm not being bl**dy minded, i'm just more than a teensy bit miffed abut the thread censorship when all the items of discussion were posted into the public domain by the man himself. I've seen it happen on here and alas it seems to be happening over there too. You can all forget about free democratic debate my friends, it seems we're children of the most interfering and sinister kind of Big Brother ever seen before in this country.
A sad state of affairs.

sheesh, the Police State is here and the politicians don't need to implement it, we're too busy doing it for ourselves.

Ho hum. Twas awesomely enjoyable whilst it lasted, and if I ever come across him in real life - ho boy that is going to be a laugh. Anyway, if he was a real 'man' he would have said he rode in Moto GP, WSB or BSB etc...!
Old 21-Nov-2006, 23:23
Mille

Mood: I AM looking forward to racing..
Well, here's the worst. All the threads have been deleted from PH due to the (either real or most likely perceived) threat of legal action.

The Piece de Resistence is that I got sin binned and blocked from posting on there until I apologised. To be fair, I understand that it's a site that belongs to someone but my argument was that as they solicit the public's contributions in order to make the site a viable going concern, they should be able to allow the freedom of discussion. This, apparently, is not the case.

Shame such a good bit of fun has turned so political, but then that seems to happen a fair bit lately.

So I've got to behave on PH from now on, and give teach an apple each day. For picking this up and running with it, i've been lamentably shafted. Sorry guys, I tried. Yer wouldn't let it lie, would ya??!!
Old 21-Nov-2006, 23:33
888 at Last !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightSaidFred
Well, here's the worst. All the threads have been deleted from PH due to the (either real or most likely perceived) threat of legal action.

The Piece de Resistence is that I got sin binned and blocked from posting on there until I apologised. To be fair, I understand that it's a site that belongs to someone but my argument was that as they solicit the public's contributions in order to make the site a viable going concern, they should be able to allow the freedom of discussion. This, apparently, is not the case.

Shame such a good bit of fun has turned so political, but then that seems to happen a fair bit lately.

So I've got to behave on PH from now on, and give teach an apple each day. For picking this up and running with it, i've been lamentably shafted. Sorry guys, I tried. Yer wouldn't let it lie, would ya??!!

Gutted for you. Its the Nany State in cyberspace.

If you don't bring an apple I can always report in for you...

I don't post on PH, but I may just have to add to my count there now!!!
Old 22-Nov-2006, 08:37
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 749R 2004

Mood: luvin' bein back out on the 'R'
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...8212&f=141&h=0

Old 22-Nov-2006, 08:51
888 at Last !!!

Good one! I bet it was 'him' too!!!
Closed Thread

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit