Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.
Closed Thread

Old 22-Nov-2006, 09:42
Big Twin

Mood: www.zeitgeistmovie.com The Truth they dont want you to know.
We could always have a rideout over hounslow way, I`ve always fancied seeing how the superstars of Fomula 1 live, they drive Dodge Vipers and everythink.....
Old 22-Nov-2006, 09:57
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
You know what you should do ... take all the details that were in the various threads (the story from the employee, the details from the Hi5 account, the email he sent and a couple of the pics) and send them as an email to everyone you know, and ask them to forward it on. You read about these idiots all the time in the press, and emails like this spread like wildfire. Surely the best way to spread the known facts?

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 22-Nov-2006, 13:50
888 at Last !!!

Mood: On the up
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDaMauler
We could always have a rideout over hounslow way, I`ve always fancied seeing how the superstars of Fomula 1 live, they drive Dodge Vipers and everythink.....

pm me and I'll definately come along!!
Old 22-Nov-2006, 14:52
Big Twin

Just think, a 100 V twins outside his mums house , rattling her windows...

It`ll be the closest thing he`ll ever get to the start line of a race grid

I know how loud 30 odd were on my drive when I had my BBQ.

"Max, Max....What are all these Ducati`s doing outside?"

"oh!, they must`ve just popped by mum"

"Popped by??? swarmed by more like"

Old 22-Nov-2006, 16:23
888 at Last !!!

http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?i...rmtitleaw4.jpg

Sorry its not the pic itself
Old 22-Nov-2006, 17:33
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonye
You know what you should do ... take all the details that were in the various threads (the story from the employee, the details from the Hi5 account, the email he sent and a couple of the pics) and send them as an email to everyone you know, and ask them to forward it on. You read about these idiots all the time in the press, and emails like this spread like wildfire. Surely the best way to spread the known facts?

I could do mate, but at the end of the day, he knows he`s a mug, she knows he`s a mug, everyone knows he`s a mug and he knows everyone knows (inc her) he`s a mug...And I really have better things to do with my time, she doesn`t work for me anymore and I dont know him and dont really wanna know someone like that...and I cant be arsed anymore...

We all exposed this idiot for for he is, I doubt he`ll be making up stupid stories just to get laid again (go to a brass FFS)

So thats it, fun while it was going on, even funnier were his pathetic threats of police getting involved, thats one statement I`d love to read.

"Dear police."

"I Madmax Mr F1 innocently made up a profile, which stated I was in the renualt F1 development programme and a test driver for Spyker F1 and included pictures of real F1 drivers that I photoshopped to make it look like I was driving a formula one car, just to fool silly girls into the back of my mums (4 seater) smart car and upon being rumbled by the on-line community, they stuck my lies up all over the net for the world to see along with my photoshopped photo`s..."

And I`d like you ( the police ) to do an investigation as to why these people are victimizing me blah blah blah.....

Last edited by VanDaMauler : 22-Nov-2006 at 17:38.
Old 22-Nov-2006, 18:18
888 at Last !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDaMauler
I could do mate, but at the end of the day, he knows he`s a mug, she knows he`s a mug, everyone knows he`s a mug and he knows everyone knows (inc her) he`s a mug...And I really have better things to do with my time, she doesn`t work for me anymore and I dont know him and dont really wanna know someone like that...and I cant be arsed anymore...

We all exposed this idiot for for he is, I doubt he`ll be making up stupid stories just to get laid again (go to a brass FFS)

So thats it, fun while it was going on, even funnier were his pathetic threats of police getting involved, thats one statement I`d love to read.

"Dear police."

"I Madmax Mr F1 innocently made up a profile, which stated I was in the renualt F1 development programme and a test driver for Spyker F1 and included pictures of real F1 drivers that I photoshopped to make it look like I was driving a formula one car, just to fool silly girls into the back of my mums (4 seater) smart car and upon being rumbled by the on-line community, they stuck my lies up all over the net for the world to see along with my photoshopped photo`s..."

And I`d like you ( the police ) to do an investigation as to why these people are victimizing me blah blah blah.....

I'll happily give a statement to the police...
Old 22-Nov-2006, 22:19
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboy

Old 24-Nov-2006, 03:08
Mille

Mood: I AM looking forward to racing..
granqv9.jpgThe real F1 career of Sag Aloo comes to a premature halt down a challenging high street...
Old 24-Nov-2006, 09:33
Big Twin

Closed Thread

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit