Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted
This section is for DesmoDue Bikes that are both For Sale and Wanted.

Old 22-Aug-2011, 21:19
500SD
Bikes: Honda CB350 K4, Ducati 749s

DD Race Bike Class A

Hi Guys, I've been racing with Hottrax National Endurace for the last few years and recently the DD series joined our meets. Your racing looks fantastic so I thought I'd like to give it a go. Trouble is Skidlids has imformed me I cant race in the Class B Series, which is a massive shame as I saw a really well sorted bike. So does anyone have any tips were to start looking for a Class A bike?
Old 22-Aug-2011, 21:54
Big Twin

I think I spoke to you on Sunday. I was opposite you with the number 70 bike. I'm sure that there are some A bikes lurking in garages just waiting to be sold. If you wait a while I am sure one will come along soon enough.

Neil.
Old 22-Aug-2011, 23:20
500SD

Yep that was me. Are you going to Oulton?
Old 23-Aug-2011, 00:00
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Hi Shiney welcome to the board

Sorry to break the news to you on Sunday that Class B is aimed at Novice racers, many who have come from various Ducati Clubs and Forums

Class A is open to most racers and there have been quite a few Class A bikes built over the 7 years that the Desmo Due series has been running so hopefully someone will respond to your wanted advert

( Edited to change Speedy to Shiney )

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook

Last edited by skidlids : 24-Aug-2011 at 22:26.
Old 23-Aug-2011, 18:17
Mille
Bikes: DD 620, 998 Matrix, 500 Pantah, Honda 350 K4, Drixton 500 Honda, Triumph 1050.

Mood: Depends on how many crashes I have!!!!!
Shiney,

I may well be selling a donor bike (monster) towards the end of the year, it will need some work to get it ready to race, but all of the main parts are there. It was accident damaged and bought by Brian Alexander to put on the road for his dad, who unfortunatley passed away and I bought for spares. it needs a general tidy and check over, front wheel is buckled so would need straightend or replaced.

I will be at Oulton and will proably have bike with me, there are a few guys I know who are in the same boat as you and interested in the bike, I will know by Oulton what is happening with it.

The like's of Skids would probably race prep it for a fee if you wanted.

I think Brian Alexander may also be looking at selling his spare SS bike, I will contact him and find out as there seems to be a bit of interest for next year.

Steve No 41 (The very green bike)

Last edited by skidlids : 24-Aug-2011 at 22:26.
Old 23-Aug-2011, 18:51
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
If more enter A next year, as I've said before I would be intersted in stepping up to the power league

so its either sell mine or buy motor etc and transplant to mine and update the chassis a bit
Old 24-Aug-2011, 14:51
500SD

Thanks Steve. Let me know how you get on please.
Old 04-Sep-2011, 21:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spjallen
Hi Guys, I've been racing with Hottrax National Endurace for the last few years and recently the DD series joined our meets. Your racing looks fantastic so I thought I'd like to give it a go. Trouble is Skidlids has imformed me I cant race in the Class B Series, which is a massive shame as I saw a really well sorted bike. So does anyone have any tips were to start looking for a Class A bike?
hi mate i have a dd race bike for sale 620 class give me a ring for details paul 07970967699