Ducati Sporting Club UK
Club Discounts
Discounts available exclusively to Ducati Sporting Club Members!

Old 15-Apr-2021, 01:46
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post What is my DOC Number? Where can I find it?

What is my Ducati Code? Where can I find it?

The Ducati Code is your membership number for the official Desmo Owners Club (DOC) scheme run by Ducati from the factory that the Ducati Sporting Club UK is part of!

When you become a member of the DSC, you are affiliated to the DOC scheme each year. This entitles you to discounts, exclusive events and special offers from a wide range of companies, including Ducati.

To make sure that you have registered for the DOC scheme, please see our guide on how to register. Unfortunately we cannot do this for you!

To find out your Ducati Code, you can login to My Ducati and see this as part of your profile, either on the website or through the My Ducati App.

Website: Login to My Ducati and select the Profile menu option from the My Ducati menu.

My Ducati App: click your profile image (top right on home page) to display your DOC Number.

You should enter your Ducati Code when requested, for example when booking DRE courses, WDW tickets or Scrambler Days of Joy events, to ensure that you receive a discount.

Please note that some discounts, especially for DRE courses, may be limited to a first-come, first-served basis.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	doc_number_website.jpg Views:	1054 Size:	50.7 KB ID:	15303  Click image for larger version Name:	doc_number_app.jpg Views:	1005 Size:	42.3 KB ID:	15304  

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.

Last edited by webteam : 15-Apr-2021 at 01:57.