Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Press Releases
Information from the Factory and Ducati UK.
ALL content published here is copyright of Ducati and cannot be used without their express permission.

Old 28-Jul-2022, 11:26
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post From Misano to Most (Czech Republic): the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team ready for the last race weekend before the summer break

World Superbike | 2022 | R6 | Most | CZ | Thursday 28 July 2022

From Misano to Most (Czech Republic): the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team ready for the last race weekend before the summer break

After the Donington round and the stunning World Ducati Week held in Misano, Alvaro Bautista, Michael Rinaldi, and the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team have already arrived in Most, Czech Republic, where the Prosecco DOC Czech Round, the sixth round of the 2022 WorldSBK season, will get underway from tomorrow morning.

Alvaro Bautista arrives to Most as Championship leader (17 points ahead of Rea, Kawasaki).

Coming off a convincing round at Donington, Michael Rinaldi will climb aboard his Ducati Panigale V4R with the goal of further reducing the gap to fourth place (5 points).

Both the riders will have the additional stimulus of chasing a prestigious goal this weekend: the 1000th podium for Ducati (currently counting 999) in the World Superbike Championship

Alvaro Bautista (Aruba.it Racing - Ducati #19)
"It will be the first time for me on this circuit with the Ducati Panigale V4R. For this reason, it will be very important to find soon the right direction in terms of setup and at the same time start working on different tire solutions. However, there is great confidence in light of the good race we had on Sunday after Race-1 at Donington"

Michael Rinaldi (Aruba.it Racing - Ducati #21)
"We arrive in Most after the good weekend in Donington in which the feeling with the bike was very good. I can't wait, therefore, to go on track to immediately look for the same sensations. I feel I am in very good shape and the chemistry with the team and the bike is the right one. I think this can be an important weekend for us and I can't hide that the goal is to always fight for the podium."

WorldSSP

Just as it happened at Donington, for Nicoḷ Bulega and the Ducati Panigale V2 of the Aruba.it Racing WSSP team, the one on the Most circuit will be an absolute debut, even though the Italian rider has had the opportunity to familiarize himself with the circuit a few weeks ago.

Nicoḷ Bulega (Aruba.it Racing WSSP #11)
"I am very happy to race on this circuit that I had the chance to get to know a month ago. A short but very fun circuit in which I hope I can be as competitive as we were at Donington all weekend. I hope the bike can also adapt well to this circuit. I can't wait to get on the track."

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.