Ducati Sporting Club UK
New User Introductions
A chance for new users to introduce themselves, tell us of their bikes, rides and aspirations and buy a drink at the virtual bar!

Old 28-Dec-2022, 07:39

Newbie - Bike Hunter

Hi All ��

Hope everyone had a good Xmas and have a good new year when it arrives !

After been off a bike for years due to working abroad, I’m now at a time and age that I can finally get back on a bike ! Having a father / family that used to be TT fanatics I remember many a trip to the IOM. But I fell in love prob an about 25 years ago when I rode my mates 916 ! To this day that bike is the best thing i have ever rode ! And I wasn’t even hooning, just a potter round , the noise , the engine , the occasion omg ‘ sorry but no bikes comes close for me than Ducati !

Anyway that’s me just bought my first Ducati, and cannot wait for the better weather ! Wishing you an all a happy new year ����

Last edited by JSPMSPRT : 30-Dec-2022 at 05:56.
Old 03-Jan-2023, 13:20

Welcome to the forum, I've not had the chance to ride a 916 yet. Hoping one day I can add a 748 to the garage always been a dream bike to own
Old 05-Jan-2023, 20:04

Cool

Thanks for the reply Mykie, appriciate the welcome !

Ive recently been let down with a purchase I was making, if anyone has a nice 848 there selling please ping me a DM.

Thank you in advance . James