Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   998 / 996 / 916 / 748 (/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   ISR brake & clutch cylinders. (/showthread.php?t=38659)

9rrr 09-Nov-2006 16:18

ISR brake & clutch cylinders.

Hi all. Im deliberating on whether to purchase the ISR brake & clutch master cylinders sold by HPS.
Have any of you fitted these to your bikes and if so are they any good and do they fit straight on without any cutting, sawing etc.
Im looking at changing to these as they look good and are made from Billet aluminium and have an adjustment were you can adjust the feel of the brakes.
Thanks Ian::confused:

Tinkler 09-Nov-2006 18:12

Master cylinders

I do belive that you might struggle with the fitting of the brake cylinder as theres not much room, they have an internal resovour and i think that it might be your problem. One other problem you will have is that the clutch is a cable version only not a hydrolic version.
I saw them at the bike show when i was getting my Brembo master cylinders and they look realy nice amd strong , but i still went for the tried and trusted option afterall the Moto Gp bouys carnt be wrong ??
I will have some photos up of my install soon in my other post
hope this helps
Jamie

skidlids 09-Nov-2006 18:52

Had ISR stuff on onr of my specials years ago, really good stuff, I had clutch and brake Mastercylinders, the 6-pot calipers and the 330mm discs.
Eddie Lawson was a big fan of ISR equipment

9rrr 09-Nov-2006 20:18

Brembos it is then Thanks.