Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Best Paddock in the Worrrrrrrrld (/showthread.php?t=148943)

Spjallen 19-Sep-2012 15:55

Best Paddock in the Worrrrrrrrld

No a huge report of the Cadwell weekend from my point of view but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and anyone that helped me out this weekend.

As many of you know I've struggled since my crash at Oulton Park and gone backwards in terms of grid positions and lap times etc and lost a bucket full of confidence, but as chumdwumba once said, well you know the rest! (Hopefully). Anyway thanks to the following, Kev P for the Sat session, Mrs Kev, Ghost and his crew, Dallas for the slap around the head and eating my chocolate digestives, Miles for not eating my chocolate digestives, Matt for not crashing my bike, Jenks for not knocking me off, Neil “you just gotta do it Simon, don’t roll off" Pieman, Andy "ride the ripples" C for the constructive and eye opening points and warm up sessions and Skids for the vision of changing the forks. If I've missed anyone out, sorry.

Well done to Angry for DD Champ 2012, Matt for thinking about coming back to DD and best wishes to Spence with his promotion and difficult tour ahead. Keep it safe - lock and load - Spence.

848spence 19-Sep-2012 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spjallen
No a huge report of the Cadwell weekend from my point of view but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and anyone that helped me out this weekend.

As many of you know I've struggled since my crash at Oulton Park and gone backwards in terms of grid positions and lap times etc and lost a bucket full of confidence, but as chumdwumba once said, well you know the rest! (Hopefully). Anyway thanks to the following, Kev P for the Sat session, Mrs Kev, Ghost and his crew, Dallas for the slap around the head and eating my chocolate digestives, Miles for not eating my chocolate digestives, Matt for not crashing my bike, Jenks for not knocking me off, Neil “you just gotta do it Simon, don’t roll off" Pieman, Andy "ride the ripples" C for the constructive and eye opening points and warm up sessions and Skids for the vision of changing the forks. If I've missed anyone out, sorry.

Well done to Angry for DD Champ 2012, Matt for thinking about coming back to DD and best wishes to Spence with his promotion and difficult tour ahead. Keep it safe - lock and load - Spence.

Your right Si it is the best paddock (write up to come). You never know I could be bk in 2014 on a A class ;) and thanks for your comment, Locked and loaded !!

skidlids 19-Sep-2012 19:38

Your welcome Simon. now you need to get that missing gears issue sorted

848spence 19-Sep-2012 20:30

Well the new shifter might help him, thats when he pays up lol;)

Spjallen 20-Sep-2012 07:19

Yep fair point Spence!

Kev, do all the older Ducatis use the same selector arms? Will a 748 or 600 ss one fit my 620?