Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Help - can anyone take a DD bike to the Trackday at Cadwell from the West Midlands? (/showthread.php?t=79720)

Rattler 11-Jun-2009 20:34

Help - can anyone take a DD bike to the Trackday at Cadwell from the West Midlands?

Can anyone help me please? Can anyone collect a bike from Chaz in the West Midlands and take to the DSC trackday? Delivery only?
Many thanks
Tim

Guido 12-Jun-2009 11:48

Can't get right over to the West Tim, but if anyone can get it to, say Ferrybridge M62 or there abouts, I could bring it onward to Cadders for you on Sunday.

Gc

Rattler 12-Jun-2009 14:02

Guy - thanks for that - you have a PM
Tim

Rattler 12-Jun-2009 15:32

It looks like Guy's kind offer won't quite work out, but thanks anyway Guy.

Hopefully someone is able to either pick up a bike from Chaz's place in Bewdly, Worcs tomorrow or Chaz will be able to deliver the bike tomorrow within a reasonable distance of there. Any help will be suitably rewarded.

Thanks in advance
Tim

Lily 12-Jun-2009 17:36

I would do it if I could drive :)

JPM 12-Jun-2009 18:59

I'm driving now, does it need to be there 1st thing on Monday?

keith888 12-Jun-2009 19:09

I'm driving up from Nottingham (NG5) on Sunday afternoon and have a space on my trailer. No time to collect but happy to take if you can get it here.

Keith

Rattler 12-Jun-2009 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPM
I'm driving now, does it need to be there 1st thing on Monday?

What are you driving? I've also got to get Claire's bike back. If you can get Chaz's DD bike there (maybe collect / meet up tomorrow?) by van, I can bring Claire's bike to Cadwelll and you can take it back home?

I'll talk to Chaz.

Thanks
Tim

Rattler 12-Jun-2009 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by keith888
I'm driving up from Nottingham (NG5) on Sunday afternoon and have a space on my trailer. No time to collect but happy to take if you can get it here.

Keith

Keith - thanks for the kind offer, the trouble will be getting the bike to you, but I'm currently looking at options here - I'll be in touch thanks
Tim

keith888 12-Jun-2009 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rattler
Keith - thanks for the kind offer, the trouble will be getting the bike to you, but I'm currently looking at options here - I'll be in touch thanks
Tim

No problem, the offer will still be there if you need it.

Keith